Friday 18 September 2009

Staying spoiler free ain't easy




I fondly recall season three of Lost when some good things such as Juliet came around to the show and as a big Lost fanatic I was hyped to see the finale of the show, so went the usual route of staying up late for when the American airing was finished and awaiting it to come online so me and my friend could watch.



However this seemed to be taking longer than usual so we scoured Lostpedia (thinking that if we couldn't see the episode that day we could at least read how it finished) and had the flashforward reveal ruined early for myself which really took away from the episode.




Alas I am a spoiler junkie, so went on being manic with seasons four and five (with finale exceptions) and enjoyed it more. Now that we're getting to the final throws of the show I've decided to go spoiler free.




I've seen set reports and rumours crop up and have managed to resist the old temptation to read them, and I'm quite proud of myself for doing so. Hopefully some of you are going spoiler free too, just for these last few bits of Lost. It's going to be great.

-- Posted from my iPhone